Award Amount & Benefits: $120.00 Partial Scholarship for Preparing SLPs for Tracheostomy & Ventilator Patient Care Training Course. Two scholarship award contest winners will be selected and awarded at the Training Course Sunday December 2, 2018. In addition, scholarship recipients will engage in continued Mentor-Mentee relations with Dr. Jamie D. Fisher.
Eligible Applicants: SLP Student Participants who are fully registered for the Sunday, December 2, 2018 Preparing SLPs for Tracheostomy & Ventilator Patient Care Training Course.
Application Deadline: Friday, November, 2, 2018 at 5pm Central Standard Time
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
Please read the following instructions very carefully. To apply for the scholarship contest applicants must complete and submit the following application material as PDF document via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
[ ] 1. Be fully registered for the Sunday, December 2, 2018 Preparing SLPs for Tracheostomy & Ventilator Patient Care Training Course:
- Go to this link: https://www.nashvillespeechandswallowing.com/ceutraining-course-registration-page/sunday-december-2nd-training-course
[ ] 2. One-Page Application Letter:
- Write a One-Page Application Letter that includes and addresses the following:
- 1) Your name, the graduate school you are attending, year in the graduate program
- 2) Information and background of your academic, clinical, and/or personal journey in the field of speech-language pathology
- 3) Why you would like to attend this Trach-Vent course, what you hope to learn, and how you plan to apply the learning in your future clinical practice.
- Save the One-Page Application Letter as a PDF document and email to email@example.com.
Complete applications must be received by Friday, November 2, 2018 at 5pm Central Standard Time via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of application materials. Applications that are incomplete, do not follow instructions, or received after the deadline will not be considered. If you have any questions please send an email to email@example.com. Good Luck!